Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reflection

As the course comes to a close, my personal learning theory has not changed. I still want students to learn how to adapt to society. This class has helped my to create better instructional and learning tools through constructivist strategies.

The immediate adjustments that I have made to my classes is to create instructional strategies that help the students learn using technology. I loved the different way to use tools such as VoiceThread and Webinspiration. These tools allow for students to become more motivated to learn.

Some long-term goal changes that I would make is to increase more technology in my curriculum and to create more project based learning using constructivist strategies. A more project based curriculum would allow for students to be able to work together and allow them to use their critical thinking techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment